- Lighter Options
- Broiled Fresh Fruit
- Baked Apples
- Everyday Favorites
- Apricot and Vanilla Custard Parfait
- Raspberry Oat Cream Parfait
- Strawberry Cream Bites
- Pretzel Crunch Snack Mix
- Individual Poached Pear Crumble
- Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Split Milkshake
- Backwards S'more Bar
- Pineapple Upside-Down Bread
- Sprinkled Chocolate Brownies
- Very Berry Pops
- Irish Coffee Pudding
- Special Occasion
- Strawberry Cheesecake Lollipops
- The New S'more
- S'mores Brownie Cookie
- Patriotic Cupcakes
- Lime-Orange Cupcakes
- Fruity Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- Sherbet Fruit Pizza
- Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Cake
- I Heart Chocolate Crepes
- Peppermint Mocha Frosted
Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Trifle
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée
- Chocolate Covered
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Mini Pumpkin Parfait with Cranberry Caramel
- Soft Christmas Biscotti
- Chocolate Holiday Spice Cake
- Honey Almond Spice Cookies
- Christmas Baked Alaska
- Coffee Truffles
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Eggnog Crème Brûlée
- Gooey Caramel Pumpkin Cake
- Extreme Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Patriotic Poke Cake
- Patriotic Cup Cones
- American Shortcake
- Grandma's Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Taffy Apple Cones
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
Ice Cream Truffles
- Pumpkin Pie Shake
Individual Poached Pear Crumble
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
With apricot sauce and cinnamon graham cracker topping.
- 1 1/2 cups Nature's Nectar Premium Orange Juice Not from Concentrate
- 1/2 cup Baker's Corner Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cloves*
- 4 pears, peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Baker's Corner Corn Starch*
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup Berryhill Apricot Preserves
- 1/4 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
- 4.8 ounces (1 wrapped package) Benton's Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, pears and vanilla in a small saucepan, mix well and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove pears with a slotted spoon and place in 4 small ramekins or a rectangular baking dish.
- Combine corn starch and water until dissolved. Set aside.
- Add apricot preserves to saucepan. Whisk well and bring to a boil. Add corn starch paste to saucepan, stir until thickened.
- When sauce is thickened, remove from heat and spoon over pears.
- Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Crush graham crackers to the size of breadcrumbs, mix together with melted butter.
- Crumble on top of pears and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
*These are Special Buy or Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.