- Lighter Options
- Lemonade Three Ways
- Fruit-Flavored Iced Green Tea
- Kiwi, Orange and Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana
- Blueberry Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Dreamsicle Smoothie
- Special Occasion
- Lava Flow
- Crisp Summer Spritzer
- Grown-up Patriotic Slush
- Mulled Wine
- Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
- Mojito Wine
- Agua Fresca
- Red, White and Blue Striped Juice Freezie
- Red, White and Blue Berry Cooler
- White Wine Refresher
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup Baker's Corner Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 750 mL Winking Owl Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 6 whole cloves
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 tsp. Stonemill Essentials Ground Ginger*
- 1/4 tsp. Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil. Boil until sugar is dissolved. Reserve.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a separate saucepan, warm over low heat for 30 minutes to infuse the spices. Do not boil.
- Add the sugar water and stir. Cool for 5 minutes, and strain mixture.
- Garnish each glass with fresh citrus slices and a cinnamon stick.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
*These are Special Buy items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.