- International Fare
- Mediterranean Layer Dip
- Bratwurst Potato Pancake Sliders
- Soft-Baked Pretzels with Bavarian Cheese Spread
- Crispy Peanut Chicken
- Cheesy Pinto Bean Dip
- Asian Pork Bites
- Italian Summer Kabobs
- Everyday Favorites
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Crisps
- Party Wontons
- Grilled Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Kidney Bean Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Potato Flatbread
- Lime Marinated
- Special Occasion
- Blue Corn, Great Northern Bean & Salsa Mini Pies
- Nacho Cups
- Chili Calzones
- Caramelized Onion Dip served with Pita Chips
- Avocado Cheesecakes with Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Green Bean Casserole Quiche Bites
- Party Poppers
- Caramelized Onion Tart with Swiss & Bacon
- Ham and Brie Sandwiches with Cranberry-Honey Mustard
- Mini Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze
- Mini Philly Sliders
- Game Day Sliders
- Low-Fat Spinach Dip
- Shrimp and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheese Fondue
- Holiday Cocktail Sausages
- Mini Shrimp Cakes
Topped with a Citrus Aioli
- Black Bean Bacon Dunkers
- Buffalo Chicken Fries with Blue Cheesy Dip
- Goat Cheese and
Black Bean Bacon Dunkers
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yields: 20 dunkers
All the flavors of a loaded nacho plate packed into a bite size dunker.
- 8 slices Specially Selected Center Cut Bacon, diced
- 15.5 ounces Dakota's Pride Black Beans, drained
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 4 ounces Happy Farms Sharp Cheddar Cheese Block, diced
- 4 ounces Happy Farms Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup instant corn masa mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Baker's Corner Baking Powder*
- 1/2 teaspon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder
- 1 Goldhen Large Egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups Carlini Corn Oil
- 2 cups Friendly Farms Sour Cream
- In a small sauté pan, brown the bacon. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, combine the bacon, beans, peppers, cheese, corn masa, baking powder and spices. Stir until well mixed.
- Add the egg and water to the bean mixture and stir until a dough forms.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the mixture onto a clean, flat surface. Flatten to create a 1½" disk.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil until very hot, but not smoking. Working in batches of 5, deep fry the dunkers until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sour cream.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
*These are seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.