- Main Dish
- Lighter Options
- Double Stack Tilapia with Cauliflower Mash
- Mini Caprese Bagel Sandwiches
- Sunsational Salad
- Summer Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Fruit and Avocado Salad
- Southwest Chicken
- Chicken Primavera
- Mustard Crusted Salmon with Green Beans
- Turkey Meatloaf Cups
- Steamed Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Cucumber Wraps
- Haricots Verts Salmon Salad
- Vegetarian Ratatouille
- Asparagus or Broccoli Frittata
- Stuffed Zucchini and Yellow Squash
- Citrus Summer Shrimp Salad
- Fresh Summer Spinach Salad
- Mediterranean Rice Salad
- Mini Broccoli Frittatas
- International Fare
- Teriyaki Pork Noodles
- Mediterranean Grilled Salmon with Tomato Olive Tapenade
- Beer Braised Corned Beef
and Cabbage Mashed Potato Bloom
- Pot o' Gold Soup
- Pork Carnitas Quesadillas
- Chicken Roulade
- Chicken, Sausage and Potato Antipasto Bake
- Meatball Spinach Bake
- Italian Sausage and Spinach Soup with Tortellini
- Oktoberfest Bake
- Tortellini in Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Sautéed Gnocchi
- Baked Stuffed
- Mediterranean Bagel Sandwich
- Everyday Favorites
- Pan Seared Pork Chops With Apple Chutney
- Spicy Braised Chicken Thighs
- Crunchy Strawberry Almond-Stuffed French Toast
- Banana Bread French Toast with Chocolate Butter and Pecan Syrup
- Wonderful Wakeup Casserole
- BBQ Salmon Burgers
- Provencal Chicken Salad
- Chili Lime BBQ Ribs with Corn Relish
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese
- Baked Pancake Breakfast
- Brunch Strata
- Slow Cooker
Beef Bourguignon for Two
- Roasted Chicken
with Red Wine Sauce
- Top Sirloin with Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce
- Pot Roast with Tomato Gravy
- Herb Roasted Chicken with Vegetables and Potatoes
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Breakfast Sausage and Peppers with Cheesy Eggs
- Homemade Meatballs
- Spring Stew with Garlic Bread
- Simple Spaghetti
- Orange Glazed Chicken
with Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Bacon, Tomato
and Mushroom Quiche
- Simple Breakfast Pastries
- Honey Crunch Chicken Fingers
- Quick and Easy
- Special Occasion
- Roasted Leg of Lamb
- Best Ever Leftover Sandwich
- Island Bird
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Pumpkin Sage Gravy
- Cranberry Beef Stew
- Cranberry Cornbread Stuffed Turkey Roulade
- Apple Cider and Balsamic Glazed Spiral Ham
- Fall Harvest Ravioli
- Pork Sausage
& Zucchini Kabobs
- Pumpkin Sage Cream Farfalle
- Sunnyside Breakfast Casserole
- Vacation Burger
- Supreme Burger
- Six-Mile High Burger
- Hawaiian Turkey Burger
- So Gouda Burger
- Greek Chicken Burger
- Baked French Toast with Orange
Steamed Chicken Breasts
Prep time: 10 min.
Cook time: 20 min.
Total time: 30 min.
- 2 large zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers, coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp. cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 4 fresh Kirkwood Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 cup Fit & Active Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Burlwood Cellars Chardonnay
- 1 cup Rice Bowl Long Grain Rice, uncooked
- 4 tbsp. Carlini Pure Olive Oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Tear off 4 large pieces of aluminum foil and place onto a cutting board.
- In the center of each piece of foil, evenly distribute the sliced zucchini, chopped red pepper and cilantro. Top with one chicken breast each.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and squeeze the juice of half of a lime on each chicken breast.
- In a small saucepan, add the chicken broth and wine, bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Fold up ends of foil to create a pocket, seal ends tightly, leaving the top open.
- Carefully pour 1/4 of the stock into each foil pocket, and then seal the tops tightly.
- Fill a deep roasting pan with 1/2" of water. Place pockets in the pan.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package instructions.
- Once chicken is cooked, carefully open the pockets, as the steam will be very hot.
- In a shallow bowl, add a serving of cooked rice, one chicken pocket, and drizzle olive oil to taste. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen