- Main Dish
- Lighter Options
- Double Stack Tilapia with Cauliflower Mash
- Mini Caprese Bagel Sandwiches
- Sunsational Salad
- Summer Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Fruit and Avocado Salad
- Southwest Chicken
- Chicken Primavera
- Mustard Crusted Salmon with Green Beans
- Turkey Meatloaf Cups
- Steamed Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Cucumber Wraps
- Haricots Verts Salmon Salad
- Vegetarian Ratatouille
- Asparagus or Broccoli Frittata
- Stuffed Zucchini and Yellow Squash
- Citrus Summer Shrimp Salad
- Fresh Summer Spinach Salad
- Mediterranean Rice Salad
- Mini Broccoli Frittatas
- International Fare
- Teriyaki Pork Noodles
- Mediterranean Grilled Salmon with Tomato Olive Tapenade
- Beer Braised Corned Beef
and Cabbage Mashed Potato Bloom
- Pot o' Gold Soup
- Pork Carnitas Quesadillas
- Chicken Roulade
- Chicken, Sausage and Potato Antipasto Bake
- Meatball Spinach Bake
- Italian Sausage and Spinach Soup with Tortellini
- Oktoberfest Bake
- Tortellini in Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Sautéed Gnocchi
- Baked Stuffed
- Mediterranean Bagel Sandwich
- Everyday Favorites
- Pan Seared Pork Chops With Apple Chutney
- Spicy Braised Chicken Thighs
- Crunchy Strawberry Almond-Stuffed French Toast
- Banana Bread French Toast with Chocolate Butter and Pecan Syrup
- Wonderful Wakeup Casserole
- BBQ Salmon Burgers
- Provencal Chicken Salad
- Chili Lime BBQ Ribs with Corn Relish
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese
- Baked Pancake Breakfast
- Brunch Strata
- Slow Cooker
Beef Bourguignon for Two
- Roasted Chicken
with Red Wine Sauce
- Top Sirloin with Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce
- Pot Roast with Tomato Gravy
- Herb Roasted Chicken with Vegetables and Potatoes
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Breakfast Sausage and Peppers with Cheesy Eggs
- Homemade Meatballs
- Spring Stew with Garlic Bread
- Simple Spaghetti
- Orange Glazed Chicken
with Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Bacon, Tomato
and Mushroom Quiche
- Simple Breakfast Pastries
- Honey Crunch Chicken Fingers
- Quick and Easy
- Special Occasion
- Roasted Leg of Lamb
- Best Ever Leftover Sandwich
- Island Bird
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Pumpkin Sage Gravy
- Cranberry Beef Stew
- Cranberry Cornbread Stuffed Turkey Roulade
- Apple Cider and Balsamic Glazed Spiral Ham
- Fall Harvest Ravioli
- Pork Sausage
& Zucchini Kabobs
- Pumpkin Sage Cream Farfalle
- Sunnyside Breakfast Casserole
- Vacation Burger
- Supreme Burger
- Six-Mile High Burger
- Hawaiian Turkey Burger
- So Gouda Burger
- Greek Chicken Burger
- Baked French Toast with Orange
So Gouda Burger
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-25 minutes
Total time: 20-30 minutes
Yields: 5 burgers
Update that plain olí burger into something memorable!
- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Stonemill Essentials Steak Seasoning, divided
- 1 cup Burman's Hickory BBQ Sauce, divided*
- 10 pieces Specially Selected Center Cut Bacon
- 5 All Natural 85/15 Ground Beef Patties
- 10 slices Specially Selected Deli Sliced Gouda Cheese*
- 5 L'oven Fresh Corn Dusted Wheat Kaiser Buns*
- Little Salad Bar Macaroni Salad
- Heat grill to a medium heat/temperature.
- Spray a piece of 12 x12" foil with a little cooking spray, add sliced onion, 1 tablespoon steak seasoning and 2 tablespoons of BBQ Sauce.
- Wrap up corners of foil and pinch together to form a closed basket or ball.
- Place on grill to cook. Rotate "ball" every 5 minutes. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Take a piece of 12 x 12" foil and fold up corners so it looks like a cookie sheet.
- Line foil "cookie sheet" with bacon and place on grill. Cook about 7-10 minutes until done.
- Brush each burger with 1 teaspoon steak seasoning on each side.
- Place burgers on grill. Flip after 5-7 minutes.
- Brush cooked side of the patty with 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce.
- Flip Burger after 5-7 minutes and brush the other side of burger with 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce.
- Flip after 2 minutes to caramelize sauce, flip again and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Then top burgers with 2 slices of bacon, onions to taste, 2 slices of Gouda cheese and cook until cheese is melted. Remove from grill.
- Toast Kaiser Bun on grill for about 1 minute and then spread 1 teaspoon of BBQ sauce on both sides of buns.
- Place "loaded" burger patty on top of bun and enjoy.
- Serve with macaroni salad for a great meal.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
*These are Special Buy or Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.