- Side Dish
- Lighter Options
- Sweet Potato Salad
- Grilled Avocados with Vegetable Relish
- Cowboy Chopped Salad
- Broiled Fresh Fruit
- Tomato Gazpacho
- Warm Apple Compote
- Baked Zucchini
- Apple Waldorf Salad
- Tomato Bisque
- Cauliflower Gratin
- Broccoli Salad
- The A+ Salad
- International Fare
- Patatas Bravas
- Irish Cheese Soda Bread
- Greek Stuffed Tomatoes
- Eloté Style Corn Bake
- Everyday Favorites
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Blueberry-Olive Oil Muffins
- Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
- Sweet Potato Au Gratin
- Bacon, Spinach, and Tomato
- Individual Au Gratin Potatoes
- Cranberry Apricot Chutney
- Asparagus and Almonds with a Garlic Cream Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower with Cranberries and Crispy Onions
- Citrus Shrimp Bisque with Sour Cream Drizzle
- Picnic Potato Salad
- Spicy Sausage Potato Salad
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Mac
- Warm Dijon and Bacon Potato Salad
- Special Occasion
- Hawaiian Barbecue Beans
- Leftover Layer Salad
- Not the Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Italian Sausage Dressing Cups
- Island Stuffing
- Fire Roasted Corn Black Bean Salad
- Pumpkin Sage Soup
- Easter Roasted Asparagus
Spicy Sausage Potato Salad
Prep time: 20 minutes (plus 1 hour to chill)
Cook time: 50 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes (plus 1 hour to chill)
Yields: 1 quart
A great accompaniment to any picnic, compliments of spicy sausage and cool potatoes.
- 10 red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 6 Parkview Hot & Spicy Griller Sausages*
- 1 large red onion
- 2 red, yellow, or orange bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
- ¾ cup Burmanís Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Burmanís Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Paprika
- ¾ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, plus additional to taste
- ½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, plus additional to taste
- Place whole potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and 2 tablespoons salt; bring to a boil. Simmer for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and refrigerate approximately 1 hour.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to low heat, grill the sausages for 4 minutes on each side or preheat oven to 350° and bake sausages 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, dice the onion and bell peppers; combine in a bowl.
- Prepare dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Cut each potato into 8 to 12 bite sized pieces. Slice the sausages into ¼-inch medallions.
- Add the diced potato, sausage, onion and peppers to the dressing mixture, stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.