- International Fare
- Mediterranean Layer Dip
- Bratwurst Potato Pancake Sliders
- Soft-Baked Pretzels with Bavarian Cheese Spread
- Crispy Peanut Chicken
- Cheesy Pinto Bean Dip
- Asian Pork Bites
- Italian Summer Kabobs
- Everyday Favorites
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Crisps
- Party Wontons
- Grilled Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Kidney Bean Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Potato Flatbread
- Lime Marinated
- Special Occasion
- Blue Corn, Great Northern Bean & Salsa Mini Pies
- Nacho Cups
- Chili Calzones
- Caramelized Onion Dip served with Pita Chips
- Avocado Cheesecakes with Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Green Bean Casserole Quiche Bites
- Party Poppers
- Caramelized Onion Tart with Swiss & Bacon
- Ham and Brie Sandwiches with Cranberry-Honey Mustard
- Mini Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze
- Mini Philly Sliders
- Game Day Sliders
- Low-Fat Spinach Dip
- Shrimp and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheese Fondue
- Holiday Cocktail Sausages
- Mini Shrimp Cakes
Topped with a Citrus Aioli
- Black Bean Bacon Dunkers
- Buffalo Chicken Fries with Blue Cheesy Dip
- Goat Cheese and
Cheesy Pinto Bean Dip
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Total time: 30-35 minutes
A warm dip perfect with Clancy's Tortilla Chips or Clancy’s Big Dipper Corn Chips*!
- 29 ounces Dakota’s Pride Canned Pinto Beans
- 1.25 ounces Casa Mamita Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces Fit & Active Neufchâtel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Casa Mamita Medium Salsa
- 4 ounces Benita Chopped Green Chiles*
- 1 cup Benita Shredded Quesadilla Cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain pinto beans and divide in half.
- Place 1/2 of beans and 1/2 packet of taco seasoning mix in a food processor and blend to a semi-smooth consistency.
- Dry remaining beans on a paper towel. Then toss with remaining taco seasoning. Set aside.
- To assemble: Spread Neufchâtel Cheese on 9-inch pie plate.
- Layer with mashed pinto beans, then salsa, then whole pinto beans, then green chiles.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions and serve!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
*These are Special Buy items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.