- International Fare
- Mediterranean Layer Dip
- Bratwurst Potato Pancake Sliders
- Soft-Baked Pretzels with Bavarian Cheese Spread
- Crispy Peanut Chicken
- Cheesy Pinto Bean Dip
- Asian Pork Bites
- Italian Summer Kabobs
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Crisps
- Everyday Favorites
- Party Wontons
- Grilled Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Kidney Bean Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Potato Flatbread
- Lime Marinated
- Special Occasion
- Blue Corn, Great Northern Bean & Salsa Mini Pies
- Nacho Cups
- Chili Calzones
- Caramelized Onion Dip served with Pita Chips
- Avocado Cheesecakes with Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Green Bean Casserole Quiche Bites
- Party Poppers
- Caramelized Onion Tart with Swiss & Bacon
- Ham and Brie Sandwiches with Cranberry-Honey Mustard
- Mini Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze
- Mini Philly Sliders
- Game Day Sliders
- Low-Fat Spinach Dip
- Shrimp and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheese Fondue
- Holiday Cocktail Sausages
- Mini Shrimp Cakes
Topped with a Citrus Aioli
- Black Bean Bacon Dunkers
- Buffalo Chicken Fries with Blue Cheesy Dip
- Goat Cheese and
Low-Fat Spinach Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cool Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup Seasonís Choice Frozen Peas
- 9 ounces Little Salad Bar Fresh Spinach
- 2 cups Fit & Active Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Friendly Farms Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 envelope Chefís Cupboard Onion Soup Mix
- Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt to taste
- Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper to tase
- Boil a pot of water.
- Add peas and cook for 3 minutes or until tender; drain and put in a bowl.
- Chop spinach and add to boiling water. Stir and push down spinach about 3 minutes.
- Strain and rinse spinach in cool water.
- Dry cooled spinach by squeezing all moisture out.
- Add spinach to bowl with peas.
- Mix in the yogurt, light sour cream and soup mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, and then serve with your favorite fresh veggies, pita chips or pita crackers.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen