- International Fare
- Mediterranean Layer Dip
- Bratwurst Potato Pancake Sliders
- Soft-Baked Pretzels with Bavarian Cheese Spread
- Crispy Peanut Chicken
- Cheesy Pinto Bean Dip
- Asian Pork Bites
- Italian Summer Kabobs
- Everyday Favorites
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Crisps
- Party Wontons
- Grilled Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Kidney Bean Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Potato Flatbread
- Lime Marinated
- Special Occasion
- Blue Corn, Great Northern Bean & Salsa Mini Pies
- Nacho Cups
- Chili Calzones
- Caramelized Onion Dip served with Pita Chips
- Avocado Cheesecakes with Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Green Bean Casserole Quiche Bites
- Party Poppers
- Caramelized Onion Tart with Swiss & Bacon
- Ham and Brie Sandwiches with Cranberry-Honey Mustard
- Mini Thanksgiving Bites with Cranberry Glaze
- Mini Philly Sliders
- Game Day Sliders
- Low-Fat Spinach Dip
- Shrimp and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheese Fondue
- Holiday Cocktail Sausages
- Mini Shrimp Cakes
Topped with a Citrus Aioli
- Black Bean Bacon Dunkers
- Buffalo Chicken Fries with Blue Cheesy Dip
- Goat Cheese and
Shrimp and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep time: 10 minutes
1 log edenVale Garlic and Herb Goat Cheese
1 cup Sea Queen Large Cooked Shrimp
3 tbsp. Chef’s Cupboard Bread Crumbs
1 tsp. Nature’s Nectar Lemon Juice
1 pint of button mushrooms – for a bite-sized appetizer or Baby Bella mushrooms – for a heartier appetizer
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of dill
- Thaw shrimp and pull off tails.
- Dice into small pieces.
- Mix together with goat cheese, lemon juice, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Clean and pull off stems of mushrooms.
- Stuff mushrooms with cheese and shrimp mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add dill to garnish.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen