- Side Dish
- Lighter Options
- Sweet Potato Salad
- Grilled Avocados with Vegetable Relish
- Cowboy Chopped Salad
- Broiled Fresh Fruit
- Tomato Gazpacho
- Warm Apple Compote
- Baked Zucchini
- Apple Waldorf Salad
- Tomato Bisque
- Cauliflower Gratin
- Broccoli Salad
- The A+ Salad
- International Fare
- Patatas Bravas
- Irish Cheese Soda Bread
- Greek Stuffed Tomatoes
- Eloté Style Corn Bake
- Everyday Favorites
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Blueberry-Olive Oil Muffins
- Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
- Sweet Potato Au Gratin
- Bacon, Spinach, and Tomato
- Individual Au Gratin Potatoes
- Cranberry Apricot Chutney
- Asparagus and Almonds with a Garlic Cream Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower with Cranberries and Crispy Onions
- Citrus Shrimp Bisque with Sour Cream Drizzle
- Picnic Potato Salad
- Spicy Sausage Potato Salad
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Mac
- Warm Dijon and Bacon Potato Salad
- Special Occasion
- Hawaiian Barbecue Beans
- Leftover Layer Salad
- Not the Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Italian Sausage Dressing Cups
- Island Stuffing
- Fire Roasted Corn Black Bean Salad
- Pumpkin Sage Soup
- Easter Roasted Asparagus
Cauliflower Gratin: Serves 8-10
A warm and comforting dish which makes it a joy to eat your vegetables. Convenient for any night of the week but nice enough for company, this recipe is quick and easy to prepare.
You will need a medium casserole dish
2 heads Cauliflower, cut into small pieces
1 1/2 cups Half and Half
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese, plus 2 tbsp. (optional)
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 tsp. Salt
Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
1 tbsp. Crumbled Bacon Pieces (optional)
Prep time: 10 min - Cook time: 20-30 min - Total time: 30-40 min.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place cauliflower into a medium casserole dish.
- Heat half and half in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until steam begins to rise from surface and small bubbles form around the edge of pan.
- Add monterey jack, parmesan cheese and sour cream. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over cauliflower to cover evenly.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, stir, and continue baking uncovered for 10-20 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- If desired, immediately top with 2 tablespoons each of crumbled bacon and shredded parmesan cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
Saturated Fat: 8g
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen