Innovative retailer seeks space for smart shoppers.
With over 1,100 stores in 31 states, ALDI is always looking for new places to continue our aggressive expansion plans, and we’re looking for the best locations available. We are very particular about our locations, because we choose them based on factors that translate into savings for our customers.
Today, ALDI is moving into growing areas and winning awards – like the 2011 Hot Retailer Award Winner from the International Council of Shopping Centers. Every year, the ICSC recognizes retailers creating unique and exciting experiences to draw consumers into shopping centers around the world.
If you currently have or know of an available location that meets the criteria below and would like to submit it for consideration, please mail or email the information requested below directly to the contact person in your region.
- Site plan
- Property boundary information
- City map with property marked on the map
- Your contact information
- If available, aerial photography
Specific location criteria:
- Development lots or pads preferred – will purchase, lease or ground lease
- Lot size should be 2.0 acres or larger for development lots
- 17,032 square foot buildings with a minimum of 85 dedicated parking spaces
- Inline or end-cap space also considered - 113' 4 frontage, 141'4 depth preferred
- Signalized, full-access intersection preferred
- Trade area population of 35,000+ within 3 miles, cities of 20,000+, counties of 40,000+
- Sites located in community and regional shopping districts with convenient access to population
- Sites zoned to allow grocery use